Chado Ralph Rucci Spring-Summer 2013 RTW


Chado Ralph Rucci Spring-Summer 2013 RTW Chado Ralph Rucci has a very sharp and clean collection. Yet, it has so much diversity in terms of trends. The cuts are very smooth and sharp. I love the neon colors and abstract print where they all mix so well together. I love the yellow suits, I don’t know why, but I loved all the yellow pieces in this collection. On a comical and obligatory muppets note, the pink feather dress reminds does me of the pink cows from Mahna Mahna song. Ha! 

















You have just read the article entitled Chado Ralph Rucci Spring-Summer 2013 RTW. Please read the article from Blecharczyk Karolina About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://blecharczyk-karolina.blogspot.com/2012/09/chado-ralph-rucci-spring-summer-2013-rtw.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Blecharczyk Karolina